Saturday, June 13, 2009

Alright

It doesn't seem right to have that last post be the first thing people see. All of todays posts lead up to one another, mostly because I spent all Shabbas ruminating, and had to let it all out.

I'm going to try commenting on other blogs to get readers. To all of you: try to read Day 1 in chronological order.

I've already run up against an existential problem - most kofer bloggers are no longer in that magical state of philosophical change.

It's when people's core assumptions start being challenged and thrown around that interest me.

I consider myself an open-minded religious fundamentalist.

And so if you should see someone debating the ikkarim of faith... let me know. Although I don't know if you can contact me. Ah the dangers of preserving anonymity.

No comments:

Post a Comment